Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

05 June 2013

Wednesday Freebie #2

Since last week's freebie was for upper elementary, this week I'm sharing something for the younger kiddos. It's a simple emergent reader coloring book about ocean animals! The text follows the familiar pattern from Bill Martin Jr.'s Brown Bear, Brown Bear. My son, 5, loves these books that he can color, cut, put in order, and staple together. And he loves being able to read a whole book by himself!
 
 
Click here for the PDF download!

Be sure to become a follower so you can get the freebies each week this summer! Each one will only be available for a short time!! Leave me a comment too, I'd love to follow you back!
 
Thanks!! -Lauren


2 comments:

  1. Great freebie Lauren! I just found your blog through TpT - I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I wish I would have seen this in May when I was doing a unit on ocean animals! I'm going to have to save it in my files for next year. Thanks.

    ✰Janine
    Kindergarten Corps

    ReplyDelete