Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

26 November 2013

Turkey Crafts

 


I will be spending the next few days with my family at my sister's house for Thanksgiving. She has 3 young boys, and with my 4 there we'll have 7 kids, ages 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and 3 months! I've been doing some browsing around for some great crafts we can do with the older ones while we're there to try and have a little bit of structure and sanity (if that's possible). Here are some of my favorite finds!!

I love this idea of just letting them paint the feathers on a paper plate! Cutting out a million feathers gets old quick!
 
 

I feel like most of my crafty things with the kids are using the same materials over and over - paper, crayons, glue, and paint. Using beans or pasta is something different that I think they will really enjoy!


This one would be great to do after a nature walk to collect leaves!



And although this might be a little difficult for the kids...I think this is one I'd like to try...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment