Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

04 September 2014

Superhero Mystery Pictures - Exclusive Fan Freebie

**Update** I forgot that I am only allowed to send one note to followers each month on TpT - so it will be another week or so before I'm able to send the fan freebie - but it's coming, I promise! Thanks for understanding! **

I am excited to be working on my first ever exclusive TpT follower FREEBIE! When I reach 1600 followers on TpT, I will be sending a link to all my followers for free access to my newest Superhero Mystery Pictures! These are not yet in my store, and when I do put them in there, they will be paid.

There will be 2 different mystery pictures - one using a hundreds chart that will be great for grades K-2, and another more challenging coordinate graphing mystery picture for grades 3-5!

Here's a sneak peek:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Thompsons-Treasures
 
So, help me get to 1600 by making sure you are following me on TpT here - and when I do, I'll share this awesome freebie with all my wonderful followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment