Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

31 December 2014

Currently January 2015

It's been awhile since I've linked up with Currently on Oh Boy 4th Grade! What better time than now?
 
Currently I am listening to the whirr of the washing machine. I have lots of loads of laundry to catch up on. I mean, normally with 4 kids I have a lot anyway, but since we were out of town for a few days, it adds up quick!
 
I am always extra grateful for a warm house on days like today. When we lived overseas we didn't have central heat, so it was always harder to stay warm, even inside.
 
I've been thinking a lot about our homeschool plans, but I have yet to actually do anything about it. Hopefully this weekend I can get some time to do it.
 
In the fall, my husband and I did the Whole 30 and loved it! It was challenging, but rewarding. We did good as far as eating goes up until about a month ago, and it's all been downhill since then. We are planning another Whole 30 starting in January!
 
With all the new toys and stuff for Christmas, I'm ready to clean out and organize! Easier said than done when I'm home with the kids all day. I don't need a day out to myself, I need a day IN to myself!
 
YES I am going to focus on my kids as individuals this year. I just read a great book called Loving the Little Years by Rachel Jankovic. In it, she talked about how we tend to see and treat our children as a group many times, but they always see themselves as individuals, and it really challenged me to take time to talk to, listen to, and spend time with each of my kids as individuals.
MAYBE I will start working out again. It's been a few years, but I'd really like to start walking or doing Pilates again.
I WISH I could create educational apps. I have a lot of great ideas for fun apps, but no idea how to go about actually getting them created!
 
I hope you all have a great New Year's and I can't wait to see what 2015 will bring!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment