Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

15 May 2013

Almost Summer Link-Up!

I love link-ups, so I couldn't think of a better way to kick off my new blog (please pardon my progress) with an Almost Summer Link-Up! It's the end of the school year and so many teachers are done with all the testing and just trying to keep all the crazy kids busy until school's out! So let's help each other out - link up your favorite end of the year activity to keep your kids learning and engaged with summer looming so close!!

Here's one of my favorites for grades 3-5!

Mystery Pictures Graphs


Please don't link just to your store, but to a specific product!
For "Your Name" you can put the name of the item.
Please note it takes a minute for the thumbnail picture to show up here, so if you don't see it right away, wait a minute, then refresh the page!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.



Thanks so much, please keep checking back as I continue to add to and improve my new blog!!

9 comments:

  1. Mrs. Thompson,
    I accidently added my store! I tried to add my end of year "Our End Of Year Memory Book" I will understand when you delete...let me know and I will upload just my product.

    Susan Mescall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan, I deleted it so you can upload again! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi there!

    I am excited to stop by your blog and explore it a little bit more! I left a nature scavenger hunt activity that I thought would be perfect for the newly warm weather and for reinforcing the science curriculum.

    Enjoy! Thanks for the opportunity!

    Kenzie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this linky opportunity! Great idea! I am a follower, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked up my End of Year Awards. Cute blog! I'm your 2nd follower!

    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Cute blog! :) I linked my grades 3-5 End of Year bundle--a set of end of year word problems AND my "almost summer" activity set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to join up! I linked up my graduation clip art!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete