Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

29 May 2013

Wednesday Freebie

Throughout the summer I am going to try to post a new freebie every week! Some weeks I'll post great freebies from other people, but this week I've got one of my own. I make alot of things for my 5 year old at home, but I also have some stuff for older kids too. The most popular items that I've had on TpT have been the Mystery Picture Graphs which are best for grades 2-5. So the freebie for this week is a brand new mystery picture! This would go great with a lesson on Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any other patriotic theme!

Click here for the PDF download!

Be sure to become a follower so you can get the new freebies each week! Leave me a comment, I'd love to follow you back! Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really neat product. I always loved things like this as a kid and can definitely see using it next year with my 4th graders. Thank you for sharing and welcome to teacher blogging!

    -Miss Martin
    Missmartinsclassroom.com

    ReplyDelete