Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

23 September 2013

Less Blogging More Insta!


 

I've been noticing a trend with not only myself, but also a lot of my other blogging buddies (teachers and others!) Now it seems that blogging just takes a little too much effort and time, and people are more likely to use Instagram and Twitter for updates! I haven't yet jumped on the Twitter bandwagon, but I do love my Instagram! So, I decided to start a teaching account.

With it I hope to post pictures of what we're doing in homeschool, new products I'm making, and anything else teacher-ish that strikes my fancy! We'll see how it goes. With all the craziness of life, and now having 4 little kids at home, it will be a quick and easy way to share! I will still be blogging, but now maybe I won't feel guilty when I let 2 weeks pass without writing anything! :-)

Anyway, my new Instagram name is mrsthompsonstreasures.

I'd love you to follow me and I would love to follow you! Leave a comment with your Instagram username!

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment