Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

20 March 2014

Spring Freebies Linky Party!

Happy First Day of Spring!

Let's get hoppin' into the new season with some great free resources and ideas all about spring! (Did you see what I did there....hoppin'...bunnies...ok nevermind. :-) Link up below and browse around!

My newest freebie is a cute bunny hundreds chart mystery picture! Kids go nuts for mystery pictures, and they won't even realize they are reviewing numbers and colors! This comes with 2 different versions for differentiation!
{FREE} Easter Bunny Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! My kids really enjoy these mystery charts. They were a little intimidated by the blank charts at first, but that just makes them more proud when they figure it out.

    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these freebies. I found quite a few for my kinder-bears.

    ReplyDelete