Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

01 March 2014

March Currently

February seemed to draaaag by this year! Maybe it was the weather and being stuck inside the house a lot! But I know now that spring is almost here, our days will likely fly by! I'm excited about this month for sure! We have a lot of fun stuff we can do with school, plus we are planning a family trip to Galveston during Spring Break!

I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade with this month's Currently!

 
 
The last one is only an answer....you have to guess the question!! Leave your guess in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean with the comparing yourself to others. I just had the discussion with my fourth graders how sometimes, we are our own worst enemies and can be too hard on ourselves. Last week, I had my observation, and right away when I sat down with my principal, I started saying all the things I thought I did wrong. I know I was being too hard on myself, but it's hard not to be sometimes. I'm gonna guess the question is...

    What's the color of your favorite/current nail polish? :)

    Fourth Grade Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete