Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

18 July 2014

Freebie Friday - Fabulous Clip Art!


I don't know about you - but I am in love with clip art! There are so many talented artists out there! I love to use clip art for products I create, and I know many teachers also love using clip art to spruce up their newsletters, planners, or other classroom decorations. Here are some awesome free sets from some of my favorite clip artists!

By: Krista Wallden
HUGE FREEBIE! Design a Banner {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}
 
By: Krista Wallden
HUGE FREEBIE! School Favorites {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}
 
By: Whimsy Clips
Teddy Bear Faces Clip Art Freebie
 
By: Teacher Karma
FREE Clip Art:  JOURNAL~ Notebook ~ Writing ~ Book ~ Clipa
 
 Owls
By: The 3am Teacher
Five Little Owls: FREE Clip Art!!
 
By: The Hazel Owl
FREE Apples Set: Clip Art Graphics for Teachers {Bright Chevrons}
 
By: Graphics From the Pond
Silly Stars - FREE Clip Art & Line Art for Teachers
 
*Disclaimer - All of these products are free at the time I wrote this post. Sometimes an author may choose to change the product to paid. I'm sorry if any of these products are no longer free or available!

No comments:

Post a Comment