16 October 2014

Freebie Friday - Pumpkins!


I have seriously been looking forward to this post for a long time!! I love fall and everything pumpkin, so I was excited to find these great pumpkin freebies! I just couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I guess it's Freebie Thursday this week :-)
 
All About Pumpkins - Print & Go Pack - FREE SAMPLE
 

Pumpkin Count & Color Emergent Reader - Printable Student Book
 
 
Pumpkin Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture

Pumpkins Mini-Unit By: Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten
Pumpkin Mini-Unit FREEBIE!
 
My Pumpkin Seed By: The Daily Alphabet
My Pumpkin Seed: A Counting Story
 
Pumpkin Roll, Color, & Color By: Young & Lively Kindergarten
Pumpkin Roll, Color, & Cover
 
Pumpkin Nonsense Words By: Patty Rutenbar
Pumpkin Nonsense Words - FREE!
 
Pumpkin Patch Closest to 100 Math Game
 
Sequencing with Pumpkin Life Cycle "War" card game center
 
Pumpkin Addition Sort By: Creativity to the Core
FREEBIE Pumpkin Addition Sort
 
Rainbow Pumpkins Clip Art By: Krista Wallden
{FREE} Rainbow Pumpkins {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}

*Disclaimer: All the products are free at the time of this post. Sometimes authors change the price of items. I'm sorry if any of these are no longer free or available.