Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

16 October 2014

Freebie Friday - Pumpkins!


I have seriously been looking forward to this post for a long time!! I love fall and everything pumpkin, so I was excited to find these great pumpkin freebies! I just couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I guess it's Freebie Thursday this week :-)
 
All About Pumpkins - Print & Go Pack - FREE SAMPLE
 

Pumpkin Count & Color Emergent Reader - Printable Student Book
 
 
Pumpkin Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture

Pumpkins Mini-Unit By: Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten
Pumpkin Mini-Unit FREEBIE!
 
My Pumpkin Seed By: The Daily Alphabet
My Pumpkin Seed: A Counting Story
 
Pumpkin Roll, Color, & Color By: Young & Lively Kindergarten
Pumpkin Roll, Color, & Cover
 
Pumpkin Nonsense Words By: Patty Rutenbar
Pumpkin Nonsense Words - FREE!
 
Pumpkin Patch Closest to 100 Math Game
 
Sequencing with Pumpkin Life Cycle "War" card game center
 
Pumpkin Addition Sort By: Creativity to the Core
FREEBIE Pumpkin Addition Sort
 
Rainbow Pumpkins Clip Art By: Krista Wallden
{FREE} Rainbow Pumpkins {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}

*Disclaimer: All the products are free at the time of this post. Sometimes authors change the price of items. I'm sorry if any of these are no longer free or available.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment