Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

29 January 2015

Fluency Strips Fan Freebie

*Update - February 3 - The freebie was sent out this morning! If you began following me after it was sent and didn't receive it, just email me at mrsthompsonstreasures @ gmail . com with what number follower you are and I'll be glad to send it to you!

*********************************************************

It's that time again for a fan freebie! I'm working on Set 3 of my Fluency Strips Interactive Notebook and I'll be sending out an exclusive sample to all my TpT followers!


 
 
These fluency strips, like the the first 2 sets, use cvc and sight words in sentences that build on each other, but the third set adds in long vowels as well. They are great to laminate and put on a ring for students to read through and build fluency, or turn them into an interactive notebook!
 
I will send this fan freebie to the TpT inbox of all my followers soon - so click HERE to make sure you are following me on TpT and be on the lookout for the freebie!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment