Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

21 January 2014

Synonym Memory Match

Sometimes I don't exactly get all the lesson plans detailed out like I should.  :-/

I used to be a very organized and plan ahead kind of person, and I still love to have things organized, but lately I find myself kind of making up lessons as we go along! Today we were learning about synonyms, so I did some introduction and practice on the white board (along with discussing the difference between a synonym and cinnamon!) Then I had the idea to play a game to practice! So we got out a piece of construction paper and I cut it into squares, then wrote some synonyms on them. We turned them upside down and played memory match! He kept wanting to find opposites....but eventually he got it. Games are so much more fun than worksheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment