Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

01 February 2014

February Currently

It's that time again for Currently with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade!

Right now I'm currently:

 
 
Yes - my husband and I decided it was time to detox a little from sugar! So we are doing one month with no "extra sugar" like desserts, candy, soda, etc. For me that also means no diet soda which I am completely addicted to! We're on day 5, and both surviving :-)
 
Did you figure out the fib? Well, if you know anything about me or read my profile you know that I lived overseas for 5 years and have traveled many places around the world....so I have definitely been on a few airplanes! I truly have never gotten a speeding ticket, or even pulled over for speeding! I just like going the speed limit! And, yes I went bungee jumping when I was 14. I was vacationing with my friend and her family in South Padre, and we did it. I told my parents afterwards. Better to ask forgiveness than permission. :-)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are having a bbq. I would have to shovel a foot of snow to get to my grill, then knock lots of snow off the cover. I am a recovering lead foot. I keep my speed control set at the speed limit as I get older. I know where the speed traps are, but don't want to risk it. I agree that forgiveness is easier to seek than permission. Hope my kids don't read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't met a teacher yet who isn't tired by the time the weekend rolls around. Hope you can get some rest this weekend!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to second Marcia's comment. I wish we could have a BBQ. Seattle weather isn't conducive to that.

    ReplyDelete