Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

02 March 2015

March 2015 Currently

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's Currently!

 
*I love that my middle girls (4 and 3) are old enough to be entertained by crafty things. They sat at the table and glued spangles to paper for about half an hour this afternoon!
 


*I am loving my coffee these days! I have 2-3 cups in the morning, and usually one in the afternoon. Then sometimes I'll have a cup of decaf at night.

*Ok, seriously. We have nicknamed my 18 month old "the beast." I love her, but she is into e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I cannot seem to babyproof my house enough. I have got to figure out some way to tame her :-)

*I feel like we've got in a rut with homeschooling. I'm wanting to change things up and bit make it a little more fun for the kids, but I lack motivation at this point.

*I NEED this weather to clear up and get dry! We had one fun snow day, but other than that it has just been cold and wet! The kids are cooped up inside all day and we are all going a bit crazy!

*So we don't have any travel plans for Spring Break, which means we will basically just be at home like always, but without any sort of school structure. I'm thinking a visit to the zoo and children's museum will be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment