21 July 2013

Back to School Link Up!

I know it's not quite time for back to school, but I'm excited that I just finished making my latest Emergent Reader Pack about a new year at school, so I'm jumping the gun a little!
 

I love using these packs with my kids at home because we have a big color copy to read together, a black and white copy for them to color, cut, and put together on their own, and then picture cards that they can retell the story with and play matching games. My 5 year old loves being able to read the story all by himself, and my 3 year old loves to retell the story using the picture cards!

I'd love to see what things you are planning on for the first days of school! Link up with a blog post or product if you want!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.