Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

21 July 2013

Back to School Link Up!

I know it's not quite time for back to school, but I'm excited that I just finished making my latest Emergent Reader Pack about a new year at school, so I'm jumping the gun a little!
 

I love using these packs with my kids at home because we have a big color copy to read together, a black and white copy for them to color, cut, and put together on their own, and then picture cards that they can retell the story with and play matching games. My 5 year old loves being able to read the story all by himself, and my 3 year old loves to retell the story using the picture cards!

I'd love to see what things you are planning on for the first days of school! Link up with a blog post or product if you want!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I just pinned your cute emergent reader over on the karma caterpillar and now see your cute blog! What fun ideas :-)

    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, I just uploaded an activity. I didn't see it so I uploaded it again. Please feel free to remove the 2nd one. Thanks so much...
    Sandy

    I'm having a Giveaway. Love for you to enter.
    http://sandycangelosi.blogspot.com/p/100-follower-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this linky! I love the design of your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity to link up. What great resources so far!

    -Margaret
    iHeartLiteracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited!! I just bookmarked your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting!! I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting...off to pin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many great products and ideas out there. Thanks for hosting!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lauren - your blog is cute! Thanks for hosting this linky. I'm checking out so many great ideas! ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lauren, for hosting. I just linked my newest early literacy unit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the opportunity to link up! I'm excited to check out all of the amazing resources!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lauren! I've been blogging for about a month, but I'm just now learning about the linky parties. Thanks for putting this great list of resources together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lauren!
    I have a couple of back to school posts on my blog. Thanks for the invite!
    Retta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! I am excited for back to school as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first linky party! Thanks so much for posting about this on the TpT forum!
    Nancy
    www.funtimesinfirst.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lauren!
    We created Back to School Word Problems for third and fourth grade!! Check them out, friends!
    ~KNJ Kreations
    knjkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lauren! Your blog is so cute and helpful. It makes me wish I had one. I love it and thanks for hosting this linky party.

    ReplyDelete