Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

14 July 2013

Liebster Award!


Yay! I've been nominated by Jo at Tiny Toes for the Liebster award! Thanks Jo! What a great way to connect and share our blogs with others!  
 Now I have to answer some questions and pass the award on to others!!
 
     11 Questions for me:
     1.  Are you married?  How long?  Children?
     Yes! Married to Matthew for 8 years.
     We have 3 kids (ages 1, 3, and 5) and #4 coming at 
     the end of August!
 
     2.  Do you prefer a snowy winter or a hot summer?
     Well, right now I'm going to say a snowy winter because
     I am 8 months pregnant and it's been in the 100's all week!
 
     3.  How early do you do your Christmas shopping?
     Not that early - I usually do it all after Thanksgiving.
 
     4.  What is the one thing you've always wanted to do but
           haven't been able to?
     I always wanted to be a great gymnast.
 
     5.  Which gift certificate would you most want to receive?
     To a place where there are lots of choices of things
     to get....like Target! :)
 
     6.  What drink (alcoholic or not) do you most order when you eat out?
     Diet Coke
 
     7.  Have you ever wanted to learn to sew, crochet, or knit?  Can you?
     Never cared to learn that, but I admire people who can!
 
     8.  What does you ideal date night look like?
     Dinner out without the kids!
 
     9.  If you could bring your act to X-Factor... what would you bring?
     Um...not quite sure about that one!

     10.  Are you a night-owl?
     Definitely not!
 
     11.   On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest ability...where
      do you put your technical abilities at school?
     6
------------------------------------------------------
11 Random Facts About Me
 
1. I had Lasik surgery when I was 21, but after 5 years had to start wearing glasses/contacts again.
2. Toe rings gross me out.
3. I can read and write Arabic script.
4. I love the Disney Channel.
5. All my kids' names start with C.
6. I don't wear shorts.
7. My first 3 kids were born in Jordan.
8. I eat peanut butter every day, even though my husband is allergic to peanuts.  
9. I don't like to drive.
10. I love coffee.
11. Nutrition & Computer Science were my first two majors, but I switched after 3 years of college to Elementary Education!
--------------------------------------------------------

Here are my Nominees for the Liebster Award!

 
And here are my questions for all the Nominees!
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
3. What are you most proud of in your life?
4. What time do you wake up on school mornings? In the summer?
5. What is your favorite thing to cook?
6. What is something  you can't live without each day?
7. What movie could you watch over and over?
8. Did you always want to be a teacher?
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
10. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
11. If money were not an issue, what kind of car would you drive?
 
For my Nominees - to accept the Liebster Award please do the following!
1. Link back to my blog
2. Answer the questions I wrote for you
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate between 5-11 other blogs (with less than 200 followers) for the Liebster Award
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees to let them know they've been nominated
 
That's it!! Have fun!
 
-Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment