Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

16 August 2013

Linky Party - Wishlists!!

I don't know about you, but I'm hoping a lot of people who have wishlisted my items decide that the Back to School Sale is the right time to buy! Go ahead and link up with your most wishlisted item, and also if you want, one that is on your wishlist to buy!!

My most wishlisted item is my Hundreds Chart Mystery Pictures - a set of 24 mystery pictures using the 100s chart, great for K-2!
 
Something on my own wishlist to buy is this Daily Calendar Book. I'd love to use it with my kids at home!
 
It's Calendar Time! Daily Calendar Book
 
What's on your wishlist??
(Put the name of the item instead of your name!) 
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I also learned that I shouldn't skim the directions! Ha! Put my name instead of the name of my product. Whoops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Idea to link the product with its name.
    -Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great start to the school year everyone!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete