Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

27 August 2013

Bundle Up!

I just recently discovered the idea of "bundling" on TpT. This is where teachers will put several similar products together and {usually} sell them for a discounted price. Maybe everyone already knew that....where have I been? :)

Anyway, I think it's a great idea! So I recently made several bundles available in my store! The first is some Math Journal Daily Prompts - geared at 1st or 2nd grade.



The second one is a bundle of Reading Comprehension Cards - for grades 2-4!

 
 
Link up below with a great bundle from your store....and browse around at some other great deals!!
(You can put the name of the product instead of Your Name if you'd like!)

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

22 comments:

  1. I love following your blog! Not only do you have great ideas to share, but I love all of the chances to "Link Up". Thanks!
    Nancy (Fun Times in First)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bundles are great! Thanks for the opportunity to let us showcase ours, and see everyone else's!
    Elements of Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bundles! Thank you for letting us share them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Everyone loves bundles! :) I'll be sure to share this page on my FB page!

    (I'm also your newest follower!)

    --
    Kristin
    www.msjordanreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the opportunity to link!
    Darlene
    meatballsinthemiddle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! I love a good bundle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great linky, thanks for hosting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this! Bundles are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for allowing me to share my September Language Bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice group of resources...thanks for hosting this linky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Idea. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for letting me share. My first time linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for letting us share. I accidentally posted my store name; if you can, could you please delete that (#56).

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first time linking and I am so excited to not only have the chance to share but that I was even able to figure out how to do it! I also enjoy seeing what other sellers are offering in their stores! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting this linky. There are a lot of great bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great idea! Bundles are great. Thanks for hosting!
    Laura
    First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting! I'm so glad I discovered your blog!

    Sarah
    Using My Teacher Voice

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so glad I found you. I appreciate you hosting! You have a great blog. I accidentally submitted my pack twice (70 &71). I tried to take 70 off, but I couldn't figure it out. Let me know what I need to do. Sorry. Again, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea, thank you for letting me participate. Great blog:)

    ReplyDelete