Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

01 April 2014

April Currently

I'm not a fan of April Fool's Day. I don't like practical jokes at all, so a whole day dedicated to them is just awful! I think it comes from me getting embarrassed so easily, and I get embarrassed for other people easily too! But I am glad it's April nevertheless! I'm joining up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently!

 
Listening - my little 2 year old has had a fever the past few days and all she wants to do is sit in my lap! Sweet....but a little hard to do with 3 other ones to take care of!
Loving - my husband was gone for almost 2 weeks on a scouting trip to the Middle East (we are trying to figure out where we are headed next) and it sure is nice to have him back!
Thinking - I've registered and picked my sessions for the TpT conference and I am so excited to meet everyone and hear the speakers!!
Wanting - The past 3 weeks we have been passing our sicky germs around and around and I'm ready for them to go away!
Needing - I finally have dental insurance for the first time in forever so I guess it's time to schedule an appointment!
Hours and last day - Well all the momma's know that my day is much longer than just 9-2, but those are the hours that we get school done in! My day is actually from around 6am to 8pm with the kids! As far as the last day....probably around the beginning of June, but we usually do stuff through the summer anyway. I like to have more of a relaxed schedule and go year round, so we end up doing about 4 days a week during the school year, but continue to work a few days a week during the summer! Then I don't feel bad if we need to take some time off during the year!
 

4 comments:

  1. I too am not the biggest fan of April Fool's. I am however a fan of that font you used in your Currently! May I ask what font it is? Hope your little one is feeling better soon!
    -Margaux
    The Imaginary Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blog design, so darn cute! And I am jealous that you are done on June 1st...we have another 2.5 weeks after that!

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Currently…You better make that dentist appt. now or else!! And I mean it.
    Jayne
    Smart Kids

    ReplyDelete