Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

18 April 2014

Freebie Friday!

I'm starting a Freebie Friday to feature some great freebies that you might enjoy! I might not get to it every week, but I will try. Here are some great finds for Earth Day coming up on Tuesday!


There are a lot of great ideas in this "Earth Day Mini-Unit" by Rachelle Smith
Earth Day Mini-Unit {Freebie}
 
A couple of great math games in this download by  Games 4 Learning
Earth Day Math Games Freebie
 
Cute ABC order activity by: More than Math by Mo
Earth Day ABC Order Cut and Paste Printable---FREEBIE

And this one is mine - cute Earth Day writing paper!
 
Earth Day Writing Paper
Comes in 2 versions, this one is for older kids, and the other version for younger kids has less lines and space to draw a picture. Prompts could be "Why I love the earth..." or "I can help the earth by..."
 
I hope you find something useful for Earth Day! Enjoy the freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment