Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

30 November 2014

12 Days of Christmas - A Freebie Extravaganza

December is such a crazy, fun, and busy time of year! I wanted to do something fun for you guys that would be a blessing - so I came up with the 12 Days of Christmas - A Freebie Extravangza!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/12-Days-of-Christmas-Freebie-Extravaganza-Day-1-1588836


Each day, from December 1-12, I will post a new freebie in my TpT store. A gift for you to download and "unwrap". These will be activities that are from products I'm currently working on and will post at a later date in my store as a paid item. All the freebies will be in my store until December 16. After that, they will no longer be available.

So, be sure you are following Mrs. Thompson's Treasures on TpT and you will be notified each day when the new freebie is posted!

Click HERE to get started with Day 1.

Please share about the Extravaganza with anyone who would be interested! All I ask is that they also follow my store and download the freebies from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment