Facebook Pinterest Instagram G+ Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Image Map

07 November 2014

Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday to share with you 5 random things we did this week!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
 
1. We made a visit to the children's museum this week with some friends! This is the best picture we could get with 8 kids ages 6 and under :-)
 
2. I'm always looking for fun ways to practice sight words with my daughter - so I printed out some words she knows and let her paint them!


3. We started learning about action verbs, so we looked through magazines to find words or pictures that showed verbs.

4. We finished up our ocean life unit this week. One fun experiment we did was to put some sand and water in a bowl and then added a little bit of oil. My son's job was to "clean up" the ocean - and we found out how hard it can be!

5. I put up a new Thanksgiving freebie in my TpT store! Color by number and color by sight word pages. Grab them here!
 
 Free Thanksgiving Printables
 
Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment